Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It is enough if people appraises


Sagara Sangamam, Swathimutyam, Bharatheeyudu, Shuba Sankalpam and in many more movies Kamal Hasan played variety of roles and impressed entire people not only in Tamil Nadu, but also entire nation through his excellent performance. Recently his film Raghavan was released. Another film Dasavatharam is under process. He says my next flick will be directly in Telugu. In this connection, Kamal Hasan had transaction with press.

We hope you are busy in making Dasavatharam?
Being an artiste, it is necessary to be little bit busy. Moreover there are lots of estimations on this film. Hence it has become to proceed very carefulness in this regard.

There are many different news is coming on this film?
You are asking me to tell about the film indirectly. When there is lot of time to release the film then how can I brief everything about that movie? However, I can say it will be a good film. I am not saying as an artiste, but as an ordinary audience I can say it will be a positive film in both Telugu and Tamil.

In the past you have played the role of police in many films. Did you find any difference between your past ones and Raghavan?
The role of Raghavan is happening real life’s of many police people. Every time why we have to expose negativeness of police? Are there no good stories about police people? In this concept we have made this film Raghavan. Further, in today’s nation maximum corruption is going on increasing. Why such anti social elements are increasing day by day is to be digested by the police and politicians. Those who think this is my village and nation then, nobody can involve in such murders and criminal activities etc. Not only that it is a crime to eat pan and split on the roads which is injustice. By this concept we want to highlight through this film.

Why there is lot of gap between your films?
Some time it happens like that. When I am doing in Dasavatharam, then there is no chance in acting another film. It is a difficult subject. Starting from makeup, on every issue we have to take special interest and care. Then we cannot travel on two boats at a time.

Your daughter Shruthi is going to perform as music director. Is it true?
Yes. At present Shruthi is doing an album. Today early morning she called me and said she wants to become as heroine and said I will prove what I am. Further, if there is any chance in your banner give me an opportunity she said. When she asked like this I felt like watching a thriller movie. Really she is very intelligent girl. Whatever she thinks she want to do everything in practical. Definitely she can prove her talent in any field. Whatever opportunities I am getting now, if the same opportunities she also gets then there is no doubt she can achieve anything.

There is news that under the direction of Mani Ratnam Rajinikanth is going to play as hero and you are producing the film?
At present there is no such thought. Somebody asked me casually, are you going to direct Rajinikanth’s film, then I told not direction, but as producer I can do. This was twisted in this manner and nothing else.

After the film Shuba Sankalpam you have maintained distance in Telugu?
Within a couple of months I am going direct the film on the banner of Rajkamal enterprises. It will be in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi at a time.


Is there any impact of Hollywood in our films?
Yes there is lot of Hollywood impact in movies. There are many personalities in our films who can create wonders by penning own stories. Though we are not fools, we depend on others and make films feeling it easy.

Are you feeling youngsters as your competitive heroes?
Definitely, because the inspirators and famous directors with whom I got the opportunity to work, these youngsters have lost to work with them. In this issue I feel little bit happy. However, if same opportunity these people gets then they will make many wonders in this field.

Are there any instances you felt agony when your films got flopped?

When a child dies, the heart of that mother only knows the real pain. However, she will not ignore other children. If somebody gives wrong phone number to us, and going on thinking that this fellow has given wrong number and going on weeping then there is no meaning. We have to feel, this second is ours and rejoice to live that’s all.

Did you feel troublesome in sitting hours together wearing different varieties of makeup, feeling dissatisfaction at any time?
One boy wants to meet his girl friend for which he has to travel in bus, or have to wait out side the college. After meeting her, what is going to happen is very tense and thrilling? Moreover he forgets his labor in meeting her. Same feeling gets for us also. Finally, if audience praises our performance then what more we need?

Can you say your long pending dream about Maruda Nayagam?
It is the story pertaining to 18th century. It will be than the budget of Dasavatharam. I alone will direct the film and make in English, French and in Tamil. If I satisfy with that then, I will make in Telugu also.


Is there any idea to enter into politics?
I do not understand these politics. When everybody says they enter into politics, I also say same thing. I can say in every Indian there is a politician. However, I do not have so much knowledge to enter into politics.


0 comments: