Saturday, September 1, 2007

Charanteja with SS Rajamouli



Young dynamic director SS Rajamouli is planning to make a film with Ramcharan Teja Son of Mega star. However, he says after watching the debut film Chirutha played by Charan, then he will prepare the story accordingly. At present the songs of Chirutha are under picturization. In the month of September it is going to release.

When SS Rajamouli came to Nellore he said till he did not think to make what type of film. I have to study the people’s mind, what they are seeking from Charan i.e. his body language, style of performance and so on. This everything I have to keep in mind and then only I will prepare the story. Speaking about the film Yamadonga he said people have given enormous response and made successful. Late NTR and his grand son Jr. NTR if performs together in one frame every fan express their interest with great inspiration. Keeping the feelings and eagerness of fans alone I molded this film Yamadonga. Further, Dr. Mohan Babu performed excellently and showed his multiform. Whatever films I make there may be radiance of Hollywood, but I will give most preference for nativity it is my style of picturization he said.



0 comments: