Friday, September 7, 2007

John Abraham about rumors on him


He is rumoured to have a soured relationship with co-star Arshad Warsi and split from long-time girlfriend Bipasha Basu, but John Abraham is unfazed by the grapevine buzz. The actor, busy shooting abroad and pursuing his international goals, says his inaccessibility to the media fans the rumours. "I'm inaccessible to the media when I'm shooting abroad. So I'm sure the stories come from those who are accessible from abroad. You know what I mean? When I'm consumed by my work I don't like to focus on other things,"

"It's sad when incorrect things are written about me. I want people to know that I'm not a vindictive person. I have no clue who is spreading the rumours. I've been out of the country and pretty much disconnected with what's being said and spread," said John, who is proud to be part of Deepa Mehta's international project "Luna". "Deepa has shown a lot of faith in me. Talks were on for 'Luna'. Mine is a beautifully etched role. I play an activist. The heartening thing is my nationality isn't even mentioned. And my character's name isn't Indian and has a full-fledged role opposite Rachel.

0 comments: