Thursday, September 6, 2007

Kangana Ranaut: Personal Profile


Kangana Ranaut won the best actress award by Asian Festival of first films. She was debutante in Gangster and won Global Indian Film Award also. Actually she was in the thought of getting experience in Dramas and initially when she tried to enter in modeling unexpectedly & surprisingly she got opportunity in cine-field.

If we see her personal issues:

Ø Before entering in films
:
I do not have any blue print, guidance or support from anybody
Ø Education in Boarding School :
First in Shimla then continued in Chandigarh
Ø For class 12th :
I went to New Delhi Leaving all my family members.
Ø My Grand Father :
I A S Officer.
Ø What is your Father :
Middle Contractor.
Ø Coffee Shop in Mumbai :
My faith turned. I thought to enter in Drama Troup, but suddenly I entered film field.
Ø After 15 Screen Tests :
Selected in first film.
Ø Present Residence :
Staying lonely in Mumbai.
Ø Coming Year :
I am planning to procure apartment.
Ø What is your Aim :
I don’t want to run with waves.
Ø Every Second in my life :
I am in the eagerness of enjoying life.
Ø My Life Style :
I want to spend joyfully for every second which I get.
Ø Due to Lovely Life :
Whatever job I get I can perform freely without anybody’s pressure.
Ø Difficulties :
Celebrating lonely is very difficult.
Ø I have a big fear :
The method of chatter box. We can gauge very easily those who take time.
Ø I will be sharp :
In the early mornings. If I do not have shootings at midnight, then I wake up early.
Ø Facing difficulties as Heroine :
Telling no to any film, due to this enmity will breed.
Ø I don’t like :
Forcibly acquiring which are not fit physically.
Ø Entering into cine-field :
I lost many friendships.
Ø Most of the people :
Feel that, I am egoistic and cannot understand them, this is the doubt they have.
Ø My Policy :
My mood changes frequently.

0 comments: