Sunday, September 2, 2007

Pawan Kalyan's Birthday Celebrations


Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s birthday celebrations were held at a grand function arranged by Megafans at Zoroastrian Club, Secunderabad on the morning of September 2nd, 2007. Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and DCP Siva Prasad graced this function as special guests.

Noor Mohammad Basha (President of Chiranjeevi & Pawankalyan Fans, Monda Market, Sec’bad) organized this event and conducted Samuhik Vivaah on this occasion. He also arranged a Blood Donation Camp in association with AP Blood Transfusion Council. Over 450 megafans donated blood on this occasion.

Ch. Venkateswara Rao, Swamy Naidu, Noor Mohammad Basha, Vamsi (RTC X Roads Chiru Fans President) and lots of Megafans attended this event.Speaking on this occasion Pawan Kalyan said, “I really appreciate Noor for conducting this Samuhik Vivaah and I am very proud of him. This society definitely needs a good person like Noor Mohammad. I will definitely encourage this type of activities any time. Actually I was not interested to celebrate my birthday particularly in these circumstances but Noor’s attitude brought me here.”

0 comments: