Sunday, September 2, 2007

Trisha has less boy friends


Glamorous Trisha is one of the best actresses who struggle to stand in front line as a top heroine of South. At the time of the film Stalin audio release and recent audio release of the film Bheema, hero Vikram praised a lot about her beauties. In this connection, Trisha said I remain grateful and express my thanks forever to my mother for the beauty given to me. Then my costume designer Anu and make up girl Bhanu in molding me still more gorgeously by their excellent aesthetic experience. I am not only rejoicing due to my glittering glamour, but I feel happier when other people praise about my shimmering. In continuing she said there is a believement that those who born on 4th have more boy friends. However, I also born on 4th only, but I do not have more boy friends. Further, she said she is very much interested in participating mid night parties. Moreover she quotes another beauty damsel Preethi Jinta that entire day we will be busy with participating in locations and shootings. In the nights alone we get little bit freedom and relief. Hence I am spending with my friends in nights. I used to spend by attending parties and going to hotels says this sweetie.

0 comments: